In harmony with the thematic "Macul-Art" and the wonderful city where it takes place, the scientific committee of MaculArt 2017 decided to award a prize for the most beautiful artistic macula image. The idea is to submit images that could be displayed in an art exhibition.
During this 2nd MaculArt International Meeting, the most spectacular macula image will be awarded by a jury.
1st Prize: Macbook Pro Retina 13''
2nd & 3rd Prize: The Retinal Atlas
Rules for submission:.
- It can be any image about macula: color picture, auto fluorescence, near infrared, fluorescein angiography, ICG, OCT, en-face OCT, OCT-Angiography, or other.
- Image should be artistic, easy on the eye.
- Images should be sent on JEPG or TIFF format.
- Mention the first name, name and city of the sender. Typo should be Arial, italics, Example: Paul Smith, Chicago.
- Participant should be registered to the MaculArt Meeting to be taken into consideration.
- Each participant can submit several pictures.
- Photo must be original content owned by the person submitting.
- Winner will be announced at the MaculArt 2017 meeting.
- The jury's decision is final.
- Prizes may not be exchanged or returned.
- MaculArt reserves the right to cancel the contest or change the rules at any time.
Prepare your best pictures for submission!
MaculArt 2015 Winning Image
Richard Spaide, New York, USA