Please register for the congress by one of the two following means:
1. Online Registration Form
2. Please click here to download the Registration Form as a PDF and send it to the Congress Secretariat by fax.
Each Participant must use a separate registration form, please photocopy the original form as required.
Registration Categories & Rates
April 15, 2017
April 16 -
July 1, 2017
July 2-4, 2017
|Regular ||€ 400||€ 450|
|FFM Member ||€ 350||€ 400|
DPC/FAF PM for French attendees
|€ 420||€ 420||€ 420|
|Optometrist/Resident/Fellow/Trainee ||€ 200||€ 200|
|Daily Registration for Resident/Fellow/Trainee ||€ 100||€ 100|
Registration fee for Regular, FFM Member, Resident/Fellow/Trainee includes: Name Badge, Certificate of Attendance, Entrance to scientific sessions and exhibition area, lunches and coffee breaks.
Registration fee for One Day attendance Resident/Fellow/Trainee includes: Name Badge, Certificate of Attendance for the selected date, Entrance to scientific sessions and exhibition area, lunches and coffee breaks.
Office: Kenes M+
Phone: +90 212 299 9984
Fax: +90 212 299 9977
Once validated with payment or invoice, registrations are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellation received before and on May 15, 2017, the registration fee will be refunded less the administrative charges 50.-€
- Cancellation received between May 16 and May 31, 2017, %50 of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation received after May 31, 2017, the registration fee will be non-refundable.
- Notification of changes in reservation and/or cancellations must be done in writing to the Congress Secretariat, Kenes M+, Mr. Emre Carkci email@example.com
- All prices are inclusive of VAT and taxes.
- A confirmation letter will be mailed within one week of receipt of the total registration fee.
Registration and Information Desk
During the Congress, there will be a Registration Desk within the Palais des Congrès de Paris (Level 0) for on-site registrations and distribution of the name badges and for helping the participants in the issues related with their registrations.
The operating hours of the Registration Desk as follows:
2 July 2017, Sunday 09:00 – 18:00
3 July 2017, Monday 07:30 – 18:00
4 July 2017, Tuesday 07:30 – 17:00
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The official currency of the congress is EUR.
Payments should be made in advance by credit card.
Holders of Visa or Eurocard / Mastercard may use their cards for charging all costs. Please indicate card number, expiry date and security code on the registration form. Please note that daily exchange rates will be applied and slight differences on the total charged amount may arise due to fluctuations in the daily exchange rates.